The company “AD HOC LEGAL” is the sole administrator of the domain name adhoclegal.gr and the Website thereunder https://adhoclegal.gr/ (hereinafter “the Website”), assuming responsibility of any information it displays, in the form of text, audio and visual data (hereinafter “the Material”), which aims at presenting the Company’s scope and activity towards the public.
The Use of the Website after the placement of an update notice shall be deemed as acceptance of their update.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY MINORS
It falls within ’s Policy not to control in advance the content or the information provided by any User. is not liable for the website’s access to any information, content, services or 3rd party applications, that might be deemed as illegal, immoral or inappropriate for certain categories of individuals, such as minors.
Should the user consider that the Material of this Website or part thereof, offends in any way their rights or the rights of third parties, s/he may address it by sending a relevant email at firstname.lastname@example.org defining the exact Material or part thereof s/he considers as offensive and the reasons supporting the relevant claim.
LIABILITY OF FOR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The Website is used “as is”, and is subject to amendments exclusively by , whereas the User has no modification and/or intervention capability therein whatsoever.
makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the safe use of the Website and to ensure it provides precise, accurate, liable and up-to-date information. The Users however recognize and accept, that, given the nature and the evolution of the Website’s services, as well as of the nature of the Website’s technical needs, might not be able at all times, to exercise full control of the content of the Website and the security of its website services.
does not guarantee, and is released of any liability whatsoever in relation to, the lawful use of the Website from its Users and the accuracy as well as the continuous update of its Website content and safety. Therefore, the Users hereby agree to always evaluate the content of the Website and be solely responsible for the Use of the Website from their end, including any decision that relies upon the correctness, accuracy and validity of the Website’s content.
THE USER TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; , ITS MANAGEMENT, ITS STAFF, ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, PUBLICATION OR SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE BARE NO LIABILITY, TO THE EXTEND PERMITTED BY LAWS, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, MORAL, MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE CAUSED OR CONNECTED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF THE MATERIAL, INCLUDING, INDICATIVELY, THE INFECTION FROM VIRUSES THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH EMAILS SENT AND/OR RECEIVED THEREFROM.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may include links to other Websites managed by third parties, only for the User’s ease. is not in control and has no responsibility whatsoever for the operation, content, privacy policies or security of third-party Websites. Indicatively, bears no liability in case the third-party websites:
– violate the rights of the User or of any third party involved
– are unsafe or inaccurate, inadequate or misleading
– contain viruses or other programs that might prove harmful
does not adopt the content, products or services offered by third party websites, nor is it associated with their administrators. In cases when the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, the administrators thereof bare full (civil and criminal) liability for the safety, lawfulness and validity of their content, whereas is not liable whatsoever, such as of liability for violation of intellectual property- or industrial property rights. Should the User decide to establish a link to third party Websites, the latter is solely responsible for invoking the connection and access thereto.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY- LICENCE ΑGREEMENT
The Website, its software and its Material, including the design and presentation of the Website, falls within the intellectual and/or industrial property of and is protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek, European and international law on the protection of intellectual and industrial property.
END USER LICENSE AGREEEMENT
Notwithstanding the above acceptable uses, the Website and the Material may not be anyhow reproduced, copied, leased, sold, sublicensed, transferred, extracted, transmitted, retransmitted, disposed partly or as a whole to any User. The commercial use of the Website for exploitable purposes is strictly prohibited. The amendment, adaptation, alteration, translation or any other modification whatsoever of the Website and/or of the Material is strictly prohibited. Likewise, the deconstruction and reconstruction or any other attempt to acquire the Website’s source code is prohibited. Additionally, the creation and/or publication of a data base containing important parts of the Website, without ’s explicit consent is prohibited.
The use of the Website in any unlawful way whatsoever, for any illegal purpose or in breach of applicable local, EU and international intellectual property laws is strictly prohibited.
It falls within Company’s values and policies, to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Should the User consider that a breach of third-party property rights has taken place through the Website, the User may contact at email@example.com, and define the part of the Website which s/he considers offensive and the reasons that ground said claim.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
The User hereby agrees not to create or provide ways in which participating in this Website can be performed through other websites or in a way not authorized by .
The User is bounded and agrees not to use hardware or software or any other method not authorized by , which affects this Website.
AVAILABILITY AND SECURITY
shall make all reasonable effort to preserve and make the Website available to Users. Nevertheless, all Users hereby recognize that the Internet use may be unsafe and that the availability of websites may be affected by the equipment of users, by other communication networks, by internet service providers, by the large number of users who try to access the Website at the same time or by any other cause. The Users hereby agree that is released of any liability for the interruption or abnormal functionality of the Website.
The Website and have no relation with the provision of internet connection services or infrastructure and the User is solely responsible for the payment of any debt to the Service Providers of internet services, so as to have internet access.
Users agree and accept that may temporarily or permanently modify and/or interrupt the operation of the whole or part of the Website without their prior notice. Thus, is not liable for any kind of damage related to the interruption of the function or the abnormal function of the Website or to the inability of the Users to access it, the pause of the whole or part of it, the delay, non- transmission, interruption, bad quality of services or loss of content or any kind of mistake whatsoever. does not guarantee the compatibility of the Website with the user’s PC, its content and software.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
All intellectual property rights and/or any other rights upon the software which is available when visiting the Website, belong to and/or its providers/licensors. In order to access the information of the Website, the User may be requested to sign a License Agreement with third party software providers, whereas the User’s accessibility of the Website may depend on the signing thereof. The use of each software is subject to the terms of each separate License Agreement; is released of any liability in relation to each Software’s License Agreement. The User must refrain from installing or using any software without a valid license agreement and bares full liability, if the User proceeds therewith without a valid license agreement.
reserves the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt the function of the Website or part of it, for servicing or upgrading purposes or for any other reason, without the User’s prior notice.
Even though makes all reasonable efforts to protect the Website of any digital virus and/or any other harmful or malicious files or programs, which aim to intervene, destroy or limit the functionality of any software of telecommunications software, cannot guarantee that the Website shall not be attacked by malicious attacks. Therefore, it falls within the User’s responsibility to safeguard the integrity and security of software systems and equipment and is released of any liability in case of an attack to the User’s software and hardware from viruses and other malicious files, as described herein above
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Users accept and agree to make lawful use of the Website. Users hereby declare that, through the use of the Website:
- They shall by no means act in a way which will prevent the lawful use of the Website and/or other websites linked to it.
- They shall not act in breach of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights of or third parties
- They shall not act in a misleading way towards any third party in relation to the Website’s origin or content and/or harm in any way the professional reputation of .
- They shall not install, forward and/or transmit in any way viruses through the Website or any other harmful or malicious files and/or programs.
- They shall not install or forward advertising material or spam messages without ’s prior approval, nor shall they proceed with sending any unsolicited communications whatsoever.
- They shall not upload or transmit in any way content or information they are not authorized to disclose by virtue of the provisions of laws or private agreements (such as confidential information)
- They shall not act in any way which may be deemed offensive to the rights or personality of others and especially in a way which could harm a minor
- They shall not intervene nor place the Website’s safety in danger, including the safety of the Material contained therein, the source code of the Software, the Server in which it is hosted and/or networks connected or accessible through the Website or other websites connected to it.
- They shall not adapt or encourage behaviors which could ground a criminal offense, raise civil claims or anyhow violate the provisions of the law.
- They shall not publish or transmit any material with offensive, threatening, untrue, misleading, disturbing, malicious, vulgar, scandalous, pornographic or blasphemous content. shall fully cooperate with the principles of the law and shall fully comply with any Court Order of decision to disclose the identity of any individual who might publish or transmit unlawful information and/or material.
- They shall not collect emails or other data of users from the Website for unsolicited communication purposes.
- They shall not upload, transmit, store or make accessible to the public photographs of third parties without their express consent.
- They shall inform without undue delay, should any unlawful or prohibited use of the Website comes to their attention.
It is explicitly clarified that the use of the Website for advertising or marketing purposes by the User is prohibited, unless otherwise agreed so with .
AGREEMENT – VALIDITY OF THE TERMS
The User agrees that the use of this Website does not in any way entail a representation-, authorization-, cooperation-, employment relation or partnership with .
MEANS OF PROOF
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION